- 7 July 2014
- Update the been and done page to include more destinations.
- 31 Mar 2010
- Tidy up the site to be a bit more serious.
- 3 Jan 2010
- Update the gameography page.
- 6 Dec 2009
- Sort out the links to cope with geocities being closed down.
- 7 Apr 2006
- Acquire the carlmuller.eu domain.
- 4 Jan 2006
- Make website HTML 4.01 transitional compliant.
- 24 Dec 2005
- Acquire the carlmuller.co.uk domain.
- Tidy up a couple of pages.
- 22 Apr 2004
- Update the Commodore 64 page and the gameography page.
- 04 Nov 2001
- Update the executable and the GPLed source code
for my graphics editor Chalk, before joining HotGen.
- 25 Oct 2001
- Add the executable and the GPLed source code
for my graphics editor Chalk
- 28 Aug 2001
- Split the music section onto a different part
- 16 Aug 2001
- Make the music section more prominent by redesigning
the front page.
Update the games industry insiders page.
- 23 May 2001
- Update 14 broken links across the site. That still leaves 23 broken links in the Europe
holiday section and 9 links that still point to something. That's not a good ratio! The web seems to rot daily
Update my geek code in the Personal page.
- 14 May 2001
- Start the Rhine page.
Oops, relink in the Manchester page, for any Discworld fans.
- 25 March 2001
- Nab the carlmuller.com DNS.
- Several minor text changes.
- 20 March 2001
- Get some clip-art and use it on the main pages.
- 25 February 2001
- Update the site to not use frames. I guess the advice of Jakob
Nielsson finally took effect.
- Update the site to use CSS.
- 10 February 2001
- Start the Wedding page.
Update the cuties page.
Update the Been there, done that page.
Update the Insiders page.
- 22 January 2001
- Update the cuties page.
- Update the Been there, done that page.
- Update the skills page.
- 6 September 2000
- Start the famous cuties page.
- Start the Fiji Coup page.
- 11 June 2000
- Minor update to the cuties page.
- 4 June 2000
- Update the cuties page.
- 14 Apr 2000
- Update the Games FAQ.
- 10 Apr 2000
- Update the page style of the main page, and correct some outgoing links so they don't keep my frames.
- 4 Apr 2000
- Update the page styles of several pages, and add two new Rebroff pages.
- 22 Mar 2000
- Update the New Zealand trip page, and the Paris '96 trip.
- 13 Mar 2000
- Create the Events page. Update the index page.
- 4 Mar 2000
- Update the Brighton and Rants page.
Create the GM foods page.
- 1 Mar 2000
- Create the Rhodes, Celebrities, Insiders,
Old Holidays pages.
Update the London and c64 pages.
- 27 Feb 2000
- Update the pictures in the Liverpool page.
- 26 Feb 2000
- Update the pictures in the carnivals, London, Glasgow,
Rebroff, round-the-world, heroes pages.
- 22 Feb 2000
- Buy a scanner. Add pictures to the cuties page.
- 6 Feb 2000
- Update the round-the-world holiday page. Create a skills list
- 23 Jan 2000
- Update the rebroff pages, add the round-the-world holiday page.
Create a Geocities site as my main web site, since
my Frontier site has issues with security (i.e. they won't
easily let me upload pages from cybercafes).
- 7 Nov 1999
- Update the index page and create the games FAQ, heroes
page, food page and music page.
- 8 Sep 1999
- Update my email addresses to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put in a brief
piece about Shigeru Miyamoto.
- 17 July 1999
- OK, finally update the main site. The site has become just like I feared - years out of date! I remember starting
up the site and thinking, "No, I will be a good boy, and keep my site up to date, not like these lazy net
denizens". And it happened to me too! And now my PC has lost 90% of its value - I can't even run new
PC games, so web page editing is all it's good for.
- 14 July 1999
- Update some more pages on the local site. I really must update the actual site - it is over two years
- 13 Jan 1999
- Update a few of the pages on the site.
- 3 Oct 1998
- Boy is this site out of date! When I have updated it locally, then I can resynchronise with the site at Frontier.
Start editing the site using Symantech VisualPage 1.0 (courtesy of PC Plus magazine) - a very nice editor, but
it has a few quirks, which I am sure I will get used to..
- 24 Jan 1997
- Update the rants page, and split off a raves page and a cuties page.
- 6 Dec 1996
- Update Stuttgart page (since I didn't make it) :-(
- Add rants page.
- 22 Sep 1996
- Add Stuttgart and Carnivals pages.
- I really need to update this stuff more often!
- 31 Jul 1996
- Reorganise my web site to use frames.
- 23 Jul 1996
- Add some text to Manchester trip page. Still needs more!
- 3 Jul 1996
- Add pictures to second Paris trip page. Still needs more text though!
- Add pictures to Manchester trip page. Still needs some text!
- 26 Jun 1996
- Add second Paris trip page.
- 17 Jun 1996
- Add reference to Colditz Castle 950th anniversary.
- 8 Jun 1996
- Write Orlando page
- Add 'been there done that' page.
- 21 May 1996
- Add C64 Utilities
- 9 May 1996
- Wrote St. Petersburg text.
- Tidied up C64 page.
- Added some flags and background colour.
- 22 Apr 1996
- Updated St. Petersburg text.
- 19 Apr 1996
- Updated Rome text, and future destinations.
- Tidy up index page.
- 16 Apr 1996
- Wrote future destinations.
- Updated personal details.
- Uploaded Rome text and pictures.
- 9 Apr 1996
- Fixed Colditz reference.
- Wrote some Rome text.
- 26 Mar 1996
- Added Ivan Rebroff tour dates.
- 25 Mar 1996
- Edited Probe page.
- 24 Mar 1996
- Added some icons.
- Put in some placeholders for future holidays.
- Added picture of myself.
- 28 Feb 1996
- Added some links to the links page.
- Added sound samples to the Rebroff pages
- 23 Feb 1996
- Added What's New page
- Added Austin anecdote
- Added Probe and Acclaim links
- Various dates
- Added holiday pages
- Added Commodore 64 page
- Added Ivan Rebroff pages
- 16 Jan 1996
- Created this web site
Copyright © 1996, 2010 Carl Muller (email@example.com).
All Rights Reserved.